Grilled Chicken with Coconut Basil White Sauce
This is one of those recipes you will make time and time again.
It is so good.
The marinade/sauce on the chicken combined with the high cooking temperature makes for some very flavorful and crispy skin and juicy chicken.
- 6 tablespoons coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2.5 teaspoons Naturiffic Garlicky Lemon Gourmet Salt (Sea Salt, Lemon Peel & Basil)
- ¾ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3-4 Bone-in Chicken Breasts
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees F. (Set-up for indirect cooking)
- Whisk together all ingredients (except chicken) until well combined. Toss chicken in mixture until coated.
- Arrange on grill and drizzle balance of marinade over the chicken
- Grill indirect 30-40 minutes, or until chicken is done.
Hope you enjoyed this chicken as much as we do!
It is even gluten free.