Roman chamomile is a well known perennial plant which is usually found in gardens or it’s cultivated throughout the areas of Europe, Argentina and North America. It is most commonly referred to solely as chamomile. It is characterized by its daisy-like white flowers as well as by its procumbent stems. The oil itself is produced through the process of steam distillation by the flower of the plant. This is an essence which may deliver a significant range of benefits for your overall body.
- Scientific Name: Anthemis Nobilis
- Application: Aromatic, topical, internal
- Plant Part: Flower
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Aromatic Description: Floral, herbaceous and rather sweet
- Main Chemical Components: 4-methyl amyl angelate, isoamyl tiglate and isobutyl angelate