Citrus Limon is a widely known species of evergreen tee which is native to the continent of Asia. It has a distinctive taste deriving from its juice which is used for a range of different things. Lemon juice is applied in culinary, aromatherapy, medicine and even in the cleaning industry. The essential oil is derived from the peels of the fruit through cold pressing procedures. The oil itself is known for providing a range of different benefits.
- Scientific Name: Citrus Limon
- Application: Aromatic, topical, internal
- Plant Part: Peel (Lemon rinds)
- Extraction Method: Expressed/cold pressed
- Aromatic Description: Bright, fresh, clean and citrus
- Main Chemical Components: Limonene, beta pinene and y-terpinene