This particular oil is extracted with the process of cold pressing. It comes from orange peels and it may be particularly beneficial. Right off the bat, the aroma itself is incredibly distinctive and it can be very stimulating and energizing. At the same time, taking a capsule of wild orange oil before the weather starts to get colder might help your overall immune system. If you don’t want to catch a cold as soon as the temperatures drop, this might be your solution. Apart from that, it is commonly used in aromatherapy in combination with other citrus oils because of its splendid scent.
- Scientific Name: Citrus sinensis
- Application: Aromatic, topical, internal
- Plant Part: Orange rinds – peels
- Extraction Method: Cold pressed/expressed
- Aromatic Description: Fresh, sweet and citrus
- Main Chemical Components: Limonene